Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank you for all your help, taking me here

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

There are so many people that I want to say thank you to, for helping me be where I am today, with my passion for Tenpin Bowling. I really do not know where to start.




But I guess I will have to start by thanking my two sisters, Harini & Fairuz, for taking up the sport. Otherwise, I would not have to practically grow up in a bowling alley and slowly picking up the game.



Then there are Uncle Zul, Aunty Ani, Kak Shalin and Abang Azidi. Thank you for all the coaching and advises. I will always remember what you had taught me and all the advices and encouragements that you had given me. Kak Shalin, I am sorry that the Mickey Mouse bowling ball, you gave me got stolen. Blame Dad for allowing his car to be stolen.






To Uncle Allan and Uncle Holloway, thank you for the opportunity that you both had given me, to be in your various development programs.




To Uncle Joe Slowinski, thank you for all the tips & technique you gave me, during your short stint, here in Malaysia.



Uncle Micky Un, Uncle Simon, Uncle Hisham Nor, Abang Mus, Abang Din, Abg Jaa and Abang Arfzarl, thank you for coaching me, even its only for a short while. Maybe one day, I will be training under you again, since I am not in any development program. God willing!


To Mum and Dad, thank you for all the support and tolerating the tensions and stress that I have given you both at Bowling Alleys, during training and tournaments! I am only a small boy! To Baby Nine, most probably you will also get hooked to bowling, by growing up at the Alley just like me. Already, you are making us all, your manual pin-setter, at home.


To all my bowling friends, thank you for the competition we gave each other, leading us all to where we are today as bowlers! Insya’allah, we will all battle it out again, in the coming tournaments and next years Junior Circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment