Saturday, August 15, 2009

Junior Circuit~ NS/Melaka Leg July 3 to 5


We left the house on Saturday July 4, around 9.00AM to Seremban, since check-in time for Under-12 is at 11.30 AM.

I struggled with my game trying to adjust and find my line. Dad was not very happy with my game and that also upset my rhythm. He says that I am not following his instructions, but I was trying my very best.

I do not know what was really wrong with Dad being so angry with me, maybe the fever that was growing on him, might have played a strong effect on his behavior.

I did all I can to qualify for the Finals but failed. I could only managed 11th placing. I was beaten by Fariz Imadi of Johor, by 31 pins.

Anyway, my points in GP ranking increased to 85 points and still in 9th position. I am hanging on. I will try my best at the Selangor Leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment