Thursday, August 13, 2009

Junior Circuit ~ Kuala Lumpur Leg ~ April 9 to11, 2009

The Kuala Lumpur leg of the Junior Circuit was held at the Megalanes in Endah Parade, Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur.

This time I did much better. I had a first round score of 1004 pinfall, and qualified for the Finals on 9th position, with an average of 167. Alhamdullillah! I went back home feeling a little bit happy, seeing a small ray of smile on my Dad’s face.

That night I slept a bit early, just want to have a good rest, before my first ever Finals in the Junior Circuit.

During the Final, I only manage to bowl a little better. I only manage to get 1035 pinfall. Although it is only 31 pins better that the first round, I manage to climb up to sixth position overall, with an average of 170.

My total point for the GP ranking is now 35 and I am still not a qualifier. Must do better
at the next circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment