Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MSN's "CARI CHAMPION"

In December 2005, I participated in the “Cari Champion” tournament for youth bowlers in Klang Valley, jointly organized by Majlis Sukan Negara and MTBC. I was then just 7-years old.

Looking at all the participant for the tournament, I never gave me a chance to be selected as one of the 40 participants, who will then be absorbed into development programs organized by MSN. To my surprise, I was one of the chosen 40 participants. Alhamdullillah!


An article of me in the Sportsunite Magazine
January 2006 issue

Since Selangor Tenpin Bowling Association was having problems with their registration status with the ROS and have not established their Sukan Teras Program, I was slotted into Kuala Lumpur Sukan Teras Program.

When STBA04 called for a roll-off selection to select Selangor's Sukan Teras trainees, I followed my sisters to the roll-off and was selected to be in the “A” Program. I was given permission to cross-over from the Kuala Lumpur program to Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment