Friday, August 14, 2009

Pyramid Monthly Primary School Tournament



At the same time, I participate in the above tournament. This tournament is held once every month. This is a mix 3-game tournament, where the girls are given a 10-pin handicap per game. There are points awarded to the bowlers, depending on their position. The top 30 bowlers, who score the highest point and have participated in at least 4 tournaments, shall take part in the Masters Final sometimes in later this year.


I have already participated in 6 tournaments, achieving 5th, Champion, 5th, 3rd, 2nd & 2nd respectively. Dad says that I do not have to participate in the tournament as I have accumulated enough points. Hopefully, I can make the Masters Final; otherwise I will participate again to ensure that I have enough points to be at the Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment