Thursday, August 13, 2009

Selangor Evaluation Roll-off



It is 2009 and I am now 11-years old. This year, my dad tells me that I am ready to follow the Sportexcel-MSN National Junior Bowling.

The bowling year for me started off with the Selangor Evaluation roll-off in early January 2009. The purpose is to select all the AA & AAA trainees for the development program. The selectors, from MSN-MTBC, will select bowlers with potential for admission to the program.

When the results were published in January 19, 2009, I am so glad that I had been selected to join the program, under the AA category.

However, sad to say, that the program in Selangor never got started, until late April 2009. By that time my dad had already decided not to allow me to join the program, due to the training venue and some other personal issue. Since he is around, he had decide to train me by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment